Ask a Urologist   »  

Found a bump on shaft on penis. Is this dangerous?

General Surgeon
I have a small movable bump on the shaft of my penis. It's just under the skin and does not hurt in any way. It feels hard. It has been there for a few months now. Is it dangerous?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: unlikely to be XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Namaste Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day From your description given, it's unlikely to be XXXXXXX It could be small retention cyst. Further confirmation of diagnosis would require clinical examination by Surgeon, alternatively you can send the clinical picture of it, will be glad to assist you. Wishing you happy and healthy life. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS,MS,MCh Consultant Surgeon