Forgotten to take atenolol. Should it be taken again or not?

i forgot to take atenolol 50mg what should i do i cant remember if i took it or not
Posted Wed, 4 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
If you forgot to take atenolol 50mg just once then you need not worry. It will not cause much harm as such. Please do not worry and take the next dose as scheduled.
To avoid any such happening in future, you can write the days of week on the pill strip in front of each tablet so that you can check it later if you have taken the tablet or not.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.