Forgot to take birth control pills. Should the missed pills be taken together?

Hi i have been sick all week and have forgot to take my Lutera Birthday control since wednesday. Should i take all three pills now? I am in my second week of pills for the month.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 34 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

No, you do not have to take all the pills now.

You can take one extra pill today, for the one missed yesterday. And continue to take your pills regularly here after as usual.

If you miss one or two days, you should take one extra pill as soon as you remember and then you should take that day's pill as usual.

Hope I have answered your query. please do write back if you have any more queries.

Please accept my answer if you have no further concerns.