Foreskin of penis swells and stiffens when erect. Get cramps when go for sex with cuts in skin. Suggest?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi! The foreskin of my penis becomes stiff and swells when erect, etching is also there sometimes. Whenever i go for intercourse, i get cramps which is very painful, nearly cuts are created and the skin swells. pls suggest me the cure.
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 1 hour later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your history.

Your problem is because of tight foreskin. While intercourse,because of friction and inabilitu to reyract, there might be cut and pain.

You should consult urosurgeon/ surgeon for detailed evaluation. Doctor may advise you to go for circumscion to relieve tight forskin.

Doctor may advise you to rule out infection if any.

Itching may reflect fungal infection so if it is there, you should consult detmatologist. Doctormay prescribe antifugal cream like clotrimazole.

Meanwhile, you can retract your forskin with help of lubricant if needed.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have any query.

Thanks.

Follow-up: Foreskin of penis swells and stiffens when erect. Get cramps when go for sex with cuts in skin. Suggest? 31 minutes later
I think your suggestion with some medicine would have given me some relief. Pls do suggest some medicine till I look for some urosergion.

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 17 minutes later
Thanks for reverting to me.

Unforunately, no medicines are available for tight foreskin.
The exercise of daily retracting foreskin might be helpful.

You can apply oil like lubicant to retract foreskin smoothly.

I hope you can understand.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

Fel fre to revert to me in case if you have further query.

If you do not have any query, please close the discussion and rate the answer.

Thanks.