Foreskin not going back. Do I need to do circumcision?

Foreskin in my penis is not retracting completely over the glans. Can you please suggest me a solution.
The slit-like vertical external urethral orifice is visible. The outer skin is very slightly moving back over the orifice.
Do i need to do circumcision or general excercises to retract it back completely. Thanks
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Thanks and welcome to XXXXXXX
Kindly get your blood checked for diabetes and get sugar under control - if found to be high.
Kindly get yourself examined to check if your penis and foreskin are normal.
1. Try gentle and repeated retraction during bath/ showers daily.
2. Try any vegetable oil (COCONUT OIL)/ liquid paraffin/ KY jelly on your organ before penetration (if you are sexually active) and see if you are able to manage with it.
If these things do not help, circumcision may be necessary.
Hope i answered your query, kindly get back for doubts if any.