For how long will Methylene dioxy pyrovalerone show in urine test?

how long does mdvp stay in your urine
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Radhika 52 minutes later

1.     Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) is a psychoactive drug used as stimulants or weight-loss aids. It is said to have the same effects as that of cocaine and amphetamine. The effects last for 3-8 hours depending on the ingested dosage.

2.     The side effects of the drug such as tachycardia, hypertension and mild stimulation will last from 6-8 hrs.

3.     The elimination of the drug in urine will take around 48 to 72 hrs.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.

Wish you good health.