Food/juice that can help control masturbation

I want to ask you to tell me what food and/or juice that can help me stop masturbate. I want to drink juice and/or eat food that can help me stop masturbate.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 15 hours later

Thanks for posting the query.

Masturbation is the result of activation of certain zones in the brain. We know that no food or juice helps in increasing our memory and concentration, similarly no food or drink shall help you stop mastrubation. You have to utilize the time spent on masturbation towards positive goals. A time spent on Exercise helps to stop masturbation. The stronger the will power, the effective would be the ways to stop masturbating.

A superficial and short lasting will power may not help you. You have to divert the filthy thoughts, restrict erotic journeys and take alternate route to acheive aim. Sometimes spiritual methods work.

A personal counsellor can help you with the ways and follow up with you suggestions at every turn. You may want to seek their help.

I hope, I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up queries if any.

Follow-up: Food/juice that can help control masturbation 12 hours later
I want to tell you that I started masturbate when I was 12 years old, and right now I'm 34 years old. Because I had masturbated for 22 years, so that's why right now I cannot stop masturbate. During this 22 years, I would masturbate 2 to 3 times a week, and sometimes 4 times a week. Before I started to masturbate the first time when I was 12 years old, I can control myself, and I don't have to masturbate.

If you know what I'm trying to tell you, please give me food and/or juice recipes that can help me stop masturbate.

The fact is I don't want to masturbate, but every week, at the 2nd or 3rd day of the start of the week, I would want to masturbate, since I had masturbate for 22 years.

I need juice and/or food that can help me stop.

I need juice and/or food that can sooth me.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

I am very sorry to say, but as I already informed, there is no such juice or food available which can make you stop masturbating.

You should see a pyschiatrist who shall be able to correct this compulsive behaviour of yours with counselling. Beyond that nothing much can be done.

Hope, this answers your query.

Wish you good health.