Flutters on left side oh head, twitch on left side of face

For the past few days, I have flutters on the left side of my head with a twitch on the left side of my face.
Posted Tue, 10 Jul 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Twitching on the left side of a person's face and fluttering on the head can be anything from an isolated muscle spasm to a very serious medical condition. Twitching usually occurs when an individual is extremely stressed out. These symptoms are also known to be a result of not getting enough sleep. This is only one of many reasons why it is recommended that adults get at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep each .
In all likely hood these twitchings shall stop soon.
Just sleep enough.
Take some VIT B12 for couple of weeks.
If these twitchings don't stop or it worsens,you may consult your doctor for proper investigation and treatment.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck.