Fluid accumulation, problem of urinating, no bowel movement, taking oxygen and fluid.

Thank you Doctor - My mother is currently in ICU due to problem of fluid accumulation and problem of urinating and no bowel movement. She is on oxygen and fluid / medication.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Radhika 10 minutes later

I am sorry your mother is currently in the ICU. I wish that she recovers early.

To answer your query now, as I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor's reply; hence please do not mind in answering the following:

1. Apart from hypertension, what other medical conditions is your mom suffering from?
2. Where is the fluid accumulation? - Do you mean the lung?
3. What medication was she on?
4. And do you currently know what the doctors have diagnosed her as and what treatment she is on?

If you have any reports, please attach it and send it to YYYY@YYYY with the subject Attn: Dr. Radhika. Alternatively you may upload the reports using the upload feature seen on this web page.

Awaiting your report and answer.