Flesh colored mole on forehead, fluid filled, scabbing, now disappeared. Should I see a doctor?

I have a flesh coloured mole on my forehead that seems to have fallen off. It filled with clear fluid, got a scab and is now gone. Should I go to see a doctor?

Posted Sat, 15 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 59 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query. I will be glad to be of assistance.

1. Could you please post a picture here if there is any residual lesion? I would be able to give you a better opinion after seeing the picture.

2. In case there is nothing there now and completely gone, then its fine; you don't need to be worried. You will need to visit the doctor and clarify about it only if it recurs again.

Hope this helps. I await your response to discuss further.