Finished first line of treatment for TB. Can I have sex?

i am suffering from TB and taking treatment from last two months. Just finished first line of treatment and shifted to second line before 2 days. can i do sex? TB is infected in gasto intestinal. My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 28 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.

As you are taking anti TB drug for last 2 months, you can have sexual intercourse now.
Once treatment is started chances of transmission of the disease is less likely.

Untreated cases are more prone to give infection. Continue the treatment as advised by your physician.

Hope, I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please ask. I will be happy to help.

Wish you good health.