Fingered and rubbed vagina. No insertion made. Noticed delayed periods. Having roughness and rashes in vagina. Am I pregnant?

Mar 2013
I'm 26 year old & into relationship. For the first time after into relationship, 13july my boyfriend licked & fingered my vagina 8-10 times throughout the day. He did not insert but rubbed his penis on my vagina for few seconds 3-4 times during licking & fingering vagina. This rubbing of penis was at the start of erection. I was supposed to get my periods on 19july but till date no periods. Before into relationship my period cycle was 50-60 days & after into relationship my period cycle was 30 days. Am i Pregnant ?? Please reply .. i'm really tensed

From 17july i felt roughness & rashes in my vagina.. due to this my vagina was very itchy for almost next 5-7days. After this i suffered from fever, cold, cough & throat pain. Now from last 2days i sleep for almost 16hrs a day, increased diet, headach, head rotation & weakness.

please help me.. what should i do???
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 35 minutes later
Going by the sexual activity that you described, the chances of pregnancy are extremely low.
Since you have a history of delayed cycles, you should be investigated for the same.
You could be having polycystic ovaries, endometrial hyperplasia, hypothyroidism etc.
Also sometimes, stress and anxiety also can cause a delayed period.
That could be the reason in your case.
First take a pregnancy test ( even though the chances of a pregnancy are next to zero ), and then if you still do not have your periods within a week, visit a gynecologist to rule out the above conditions.
From fingering and licking, chances of pelvic and vaginal infection can exist.
ALso, any sexually transmitted disease can lead to fever and throat infection, as well as the other symptoms, also.
You need to consult a gynecologist to rule out vaginal infection also.
IN future, avoid risky sexual behaviour where you can be exposed to potential infections.
Protected sex is best for both partners.

Follow-up: Fingered and rubbed vagina. No insertion made. Noticed delayed periods. Having roughness and rashes in vagina. Am I pregnant? 19 hours later

Thanks for your Advice!

Firstly, since I've written in my Question about the delayed cycle history & you have mentioned in your reply that "I've history of delayed cycle". Its true that I've delayed cycle history but that was before into the relationship i.e 14months back & after into the relationship my cycle was off exact 30days. Since from last 14months I was getting regular periods every month i.e. on date to date of every month, then why did i missed my periods this time ??

Secondly, when he got initial erection & rubbed on my vagina that time only. Is there any chances that during initial erection the little liquid on the tip of the penis that I've noticed that time & afterwards he rubbed on my vagina can lead to pregnancy ??

Thirdly, after he rubbed penis on vagina i.e after attaining initial erection, he used to lick my vagina lot & than he used to finger hardly.

Lastly, he love to lick my vagina a lot & even I feel more deeply when he licks. Can we continue this sexuall activity in future as well ? What will the DO'S & DON'T for this sexuall activity ??

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 hours later
Hi again.
You had a prior history of irregular cycle, even if for the past 14 months, your cycle was regular, one of the causes for the irregular periods that you had earlier could have recurred, and manifested again.
Second, precum can lead to pregnancy, but you have not had vaginal sexual intercourse earlier, so without penetration, pregnancy is not possible. During fingering, sometimes, the hymen might be torn, so pregnancy is a remote possibility, nto very likely.
You can continue this activity , as long as both of you have been tested for sexually transmitted diseases, and you use proper precautions like washing before and after - hands and private parts.
Shaving local pubic hair will help also.
Follow-up: Fingered and rubbed vagina. No insertion made. Noticed delayed periods. Having roughness and rashes in vagina. Am I pregnant? 2 days later

Thanks for your valuable advice. Since I'm from very very rural area & tomorrow I'll be getting strips for pregnancy test .. & if somethings turns out to be positive in the worst case (Which i don't want, so keeping "fingers crossed"), can you suggest medicine(if possible & in code of conduct of your company/profession) to abort it at this stage i.e. from 13 july to till date, as i can't visit any gynecologist in my area. I hope you understand the problems in small & rural places.

Looking forward for your co-operation in the above narrated matter .

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 15 minutes later
It is entirely illegal for me to prescribe any medicine for abortion online.
IT is also extremely risky for you.
The pregnancy has to be confirmed by a gynaecologist, apart from a pregnancy strip test.
Then it has to be dated in weeks.
Ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy outside the uterus, has to be ruled out.
Then medical or surgical abortion will be prescribed.
Confirmation that the abortion is complete has to be done by a gynecologist also.
COmplications that are life threatening like bleeding, infection, incomplete abortion exist, do not attempt anything on your own.