Find a very small hard lump when squeezing nipple. What could it be?

Jul 2016

i find a very small hard lump when i squeeze my nipple but do not find when i press. 2 month ago it was felling from both squeeze or press from tor.also i find it bigger in morning during the day some time thinks its gone then again i find its still there.i think it is smaller then before.but more harder.i am 28y male slim man
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt of having lump beneath your nipples when you squeeze it.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me few more details to make comments on your problem.
1) Do you have any discharge from the nipples ?
2) Do you have any pain at rest in the nipples or beneath the nipples.?
3) Can you palpate the lump on palpation with flat hands ?

Most likely it is due to inflammation of the nipples secondary to hormonal imbalance which is very common at this age and can be cured by anti inflammatory medicines like Diclofenac
Please consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical evaluation and further treatment if required.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.

Follow-up: Find a very small hard lump when squeezing nipple. What could it be? 6 hours later
there was no doubt that there was a lump i went to doctor they said there is a lump but it is now my concern that why its feel bigger in the morning first touch.
no discharge
no pain
some time i feel very small long rice like lump month ago i could feel it from all way and it was bigger.
now when i touch it from top of skin and push it fell soft. when i squeeze between two finger i feel very hard.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
The lump that you feel soft with top of the skin and feels hard on squeezing is normal
As you do not have pain and any discharge you need not worry at all.It may be due to inflammation which can be controlled with anti inflammatory drugs.

Thanks and Regards.