Final stages of brain cancer. Bubble sound comes while breathing and nose bleeding. What to do?

My mum has brain cancer she is in her final stages of end of life,, a day maybe a week who knows, anyway she has had some nose bleeds today and the medical staff said this new wet cough is not a chest infection when mum is breathing she is making bubble sounds in her throat wet bubble sounds and coughs with wet sounds. Can you explain this for me if possible the carers here seem to think its a chest infection the silver chain nurse said it not a chest infection mum is bleeding from the brain we know this the dr said this last week however the dr is not visiting until Thursday 19th it's the 14th today mum is clearly in pain 5mlg norph morphine patch and Panadol this wet bubble sound in her breathing is getting worse but we can't get an answer
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Brain Tumor
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 4 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I am sorry about the condition of your mother.
There are only limited things you can do at this stage. What I could find out from the place where you live nearest hospice center is
St XXXXXXX of God Murdoch Hospital is part of St XXXXXXX of God Health Care Inc, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to furthering the values and healing mission
Address and phone numbers are given below:
100 Murdoch Drive
Murdoch, WA, 6150
Tel: 08 9366 1111 Fax: 08 9366 1133
If it is logistically possible to shift her to this place. Please do. There is not much you can do at home. Her end which seems inevitable will be peaceful. She is our prayers.

With Best Wishes.

Dr Anil Grover