Ask a Urologist   »  

Fighting cold. Urine dark yellow and penis burns. What is wrong?

my pee is dark yellow and i have a burning inside of my pennis i am also fighting a cold
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Dark yellow urine and burning points towards the urinary tract infection. Other symptoms which can occur with infection are: increase frequency of micturition and fever with chills.

For treatment: drink plenty of water, take analgesic like paracetamol to reduce inflammation and consult general physician so that he can prescribe some antibiotic after urine testing.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.