Few drops of urine coming out. Noticed small yellow wet spot. Should I seek medical attention?

May 2013
A few minutes after i go to the restroom i feel a few drops of urine come out. Its enough to make a small yellow wet spot on my underwear but not enough to soak through my pants. Im only 25. Do i need to visit a doctor?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
According to your description, there is possibility of urinary tract infection, possibly cystitis.
In cystitis some people can have feeling of incomplete emptying of bladder and little bit of urinary incontinence.
That may be responsible for your symptoms.
So you once consult gynecologist or urologist and go for urine microscopy and culture and sensitivity.
By this the possibility of urinary tract infection can be identified and treated.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.