Fetal heart beat 68/m at 7 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
User rating for this question
SIR/MAM I have a pregency of 7 weeks 4 days but foetal heart beat is only 68/m what should i do . is any injection required on this stage pl help me i m very sad XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is serious please go to an equipped hospital Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Heart rate of that extent is too low for a fetus is too low. You can hardly do anything by yourself in such a threat. Rather you should go to nearest hospital as soon as possible and get evaluated by a XXXXXXX gynecologist at the earliest. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Fetal heart beat 68/m at 7 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal? 2 hours later
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 57 minutes later
People also viewed
- Fetal heart rate at 9 weeks of pregnancy
- Normal fetal heart rate at 10 weeks
- Pregnancy and eight ballz bath salt
- Irregular fetal heart beat during pregnancy
- Hcg diet and psa elevation
- Liver enzymes and hcg diet
- Normal fetal heart rate at 10 weeks pregnant
- Normal fetal heart rate at 38 weeks
- Diet tablet effect with pregnant women
- Saffron does it lighten a baby when pregnant
- Is there any information on effects of synthetic bath salts while being pregnant?
- Side effects of magrim diet pill
- Clear ball gooey discharge pregnant?
- Magrim diet side effects on health
- Is coughing bad during third trimester of pregnancy