Fetal heart beat 68/m at 7 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
User rating for this question
SIR/MAM I have a pregency of 7 weeks 4 days but foetal heart beat is only 68/m what should i do . is any injection required on this stage pl help me i m very sad XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is serious please go to an equipped hospital Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Heart rate of that extent is too low for a fetus is too low. You can hardly do anything by yourself in such a threat. Rather you should go to nearest hospital as soon as possible and get evaluated by a XXXXXXX gynecologist at the earliest. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Fetal heart beat 68/m at 7 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal? 2 hours later
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 57 minutes later
People also viewed
- Fetal heart rate at 9 weeks of pregnancy
- Smelly urine at 8 months pregnant
- Normal fetal heart rate at 10 weeks
- Irregular fetal heart beat during pregnancy
- Symptoms of hypochromic anemia
- Musty underarms while pregnant
- Normal fetal heart rate at 10 weeks pregnant
- Normal fetal heart rate at 38 weeks
- Why is fertigyn 5000 used during pregnancy?
- Symptoms of trachoma
- Symptoms of hyperreflexia
- Symptoms of oncocytoma
- Symptoms of peripheral artery disease
- Do i have to fast before an obstetric panel
- What is the purpose of naturogest capsules