Femilon 21 day pills, unprotected sex, incorrect dosage, chances of pregnancy ?

Question
I'm using Femilon 21 day pills and had unprotected sex several times in the last week. I took the pills in the wrong order by mistake. I took the first 7 pills correctly, and then took 14th, 13th, 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th and 8th. Should I test for pregnancy? I'm 23.
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

I would opine better if you can provide me some more details about your problem like :

1)Was this your first pack of pills?

2)How long since you first started them?

3)Which day of your cycle did you start on?

Awaiting your reply.

Follow-up: Femilon 21 day pills, unprotected sex, incorrect dosage, chances of pregnancy ? 34 minutes later
Could you please delete your answer? I want it to be anonymous.
Follow-up: Femilon 21 day pills, unprotected sex, incorrect dosage, chances of pregnancy ? 2 minutes later
I've been using Femilon pills for more than a year. I started using them on the fifth day after my period.

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Hi again, Do not worry this query cannot be search by an search engine so virtually anonymous. So this query is all hidden. If still want to you can delete you account after our discussion here.

To answer your question,if you have been using the femilon for a year and you havent missed any pills recently,then you should be protected.The content in all the tablets is the same.Next time,please remember to take the pills in order as its just a way for your convenience.

Wait for the next period and if it comes on time,nothing to worry about.