Felt small movable lump in the crease of thigh and started feeling bloated. Medical cure?

Jun 2015

I feel small lump in crease area where thigh meets groom area it moves when I press it. The last 2 weeks I cant eat anything without bloating
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 36 minutes later

1.The small movable lump in the crease area is an enlarged lymph node.

It indicates presence of any infection/inflammation in the lower limb or pelvic area.
Management involves administration of antibiotics under the guidance of your treating physician.

2. The bloating in the stomach can be attributed to formation of gas, hyper-acidity, irregular bowel habits, Gastroenterologist & get a proper physical examination done to find the exact cause.
Based upon that, appropriate management step could be taken.

However, symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of antacids like Pantoperazole.
Also avoid taking XXXXXXX spicy foods & gas forming foods like cabbage,legumes, etc.

Wishing a good health.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

Thanks & take care.