Felt cold and shaky with breathing difficulty. Given oxygen. ECG normal. Any advice?

Dear Doctor,
I hope this finds you well.
Please advise me regarding my case , two days ago I could not breath and i went to the hospital the doctor gave me oxygen my blood presure was 130/88 , it was almost for 2 hourse , I felt also cold and i was shaking and day after I have x XXXXXXX ( please find the attachment ) I have cough from time to time usualy early morning time while sleeping and my ECG is fine ..... please advice. Thanks in advance
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The episodic respiratory problems of cough and difficulty in breath is suggestive of either Hyper-reactive airway or Bronchial asthma of mild degree both of these conditions are allergic in nature.
Rarely such problem can be caused by cardiac problem or an infection in the lungs but there probabilities are less in your case.
Please load the xray and ECG again for my view because there is none with this query.
The treatment for any of these condition needs to be started by you local physician after a final diagnosis is made.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Follow-up: Felt cold and shaky with breathing difficulty. Given oxygen. ECG normal. Any advice? 5 hours later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX Choudhary,

I hope you're doing well.

Thank you very much for your interest , I am really appreciated.

Please find the attachments for your conformation and guidance.

I would like to inform you all these information for my wife she is 38y, her weight is 100 Kg , 173 cm.

Thanks in advance Doctor and best regards from Qatar
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 32 hours later
Welcome back to XXXXXXX
The report of chest Xray are within normal range.
I think your wife has put on excess of body weight which is not good for her health and may cause hypertension, diabetes, obesity hypoventilation etc which in turn affect the cardiac function and which may cause shortness of breath. So needless to say she should controll her body weight by dieting and light exercises like walking.
Best way is to get her physical examination by a physician of your locality when she is having active problem of shortness of breath, get an ECG and ECHO test done at that time to get more valuble inputs.