Felt a discomfort in the rectum area after bowel movement. Any ideas?

After a bowel movement which is regularly in the morning, a little while later i feel a discomfort in the rectum area. I then go to the gym and do a workout it seems to get worse. Any answers for this?
My stools are fine with no blood, but sometimes it feels like a haven't fully emptied.
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 24 minutes later
The symptoms of discomfort in anorectal region in your age can have many putative causes, one of the prominent cause being the malignancy, other causes can be ulcers, adenomas, fissure etc.
In any case due to malignancy being a differential you should get examined by a surgeon who would do a per-rectal finger and proctoscopic examination.
If any thing doubtful then sampling can be done or a biopsy can be taken if needed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.