Fell from straits. Used Benadryl. How long does effectiveness of Soma last? Suggest

how long does XXXXXXX 250mg effectiveness last. Using short term, only since Sunday
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare magic. XXXXXXX or carisoprodol is a centrally acting muscle relaxant.
It usually has a rapid onset of action within 30 minutes and the effect lasts for 2-6 hours. It has a half life of 8 hours, metabolized by liver and excreted by kidney.

So XXXXXXX works fast and the effect wears off fast after stopping the tablet.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wish you good health