Fell from horse and suffer pain. Feel like Fibromyalgia. No trouble in bowel movements. Remedy?

Thank you. On Sunday, I took a spill from my horse -- she bolted while I was trying to mount. I fell onto my lower back. No bruising. Only slight swelling BUT . . . I feel like that Fibromyalgia commercial where all the nerve endings "sizzle"-- I have movement. Can sit stand, etc.etc. Getting into a car, however, is the worst. I have no trouble with bowel movements, urinating -- nothing like that. I am 51 years old. Female. Not the first time something like this has happened but the first time this sort of pain has resulted.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is not fibromyalgia.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that your back pain arises from the injury you suffered from falling . Since it is an acute episode it is not fibromyalgia as it leads to chronic pain rather than acute .

I will advise you to consult an orthopaedician , get an x XXXXXXX of your back done to see if there is any fracture or some slip disk compressing any nerves as you complain of nerve symptoms . Probably an MRI spine will be required for precise details .

Dr. Shruti