Fell down and have bruise on nose and face. Feeling weak, nausea and headache. Should I go for check up?

I Fell twice 3 days ago while intoxicated. The first fall I do not remember but I must have landed face first because I have bruises/scrapes on my nose and face. The 2nd fall was right after I got up i fell backwards and slammed the back of my head against a wall very hard. Since this incident, I've been getting weak to moderate headaches daily and feeling nauseated (did not throw up). Today (3 days later), my head is hurting a little worse and its especially painful in the sinus and temple area and around my nose. I also feel a bit hazy which I think could have something to do with the sinus area hurting. Also, I have a little bit of a drip every once in a while out of my nose, its clear and very small amount. I had a head cold about 10 days ago and i'm prone to sinus infections so maybe this has nothing to do with my fall. I also have had at least 2 concussions in the past. My question is, should I go to the hospital (could my brain be bleeding?) or should I just make an appointment with my doctor tomorrow?
Posted Sun, 2 Sep 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 1 hour later

Symptoms of headache, nausea, and haziness suggest that you had some injury to brain also possibly concussion and intracranial bleed is less likely. You must see your doctor as early as possible. You need good rest and symptomatic treatment for pain.

Hope everything turns out to be not severe.

Get well soon. Do let me know if you have more concerns.