Fell down and cracked head on concrete. Noticed bruise and bump on eyebrow. What are the chances of fracture?

I fell over 6 days ago face down and cracked my head on the concrete. I have to gashes and a huge bump on my right eye borw with bruising and also red marks on the bottom of my eye ball . It bled loads the gashes have scabed over and the swelling has reduced but know i feel pain to the huge bump on my brow bone could i of fractured it.
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 43 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
Its definitely possible that you have fractured the brow bone. The only way to find that out definitely is by doing a X XXXXXXX of thee skull AP view.
For the rest of the injuries, this is what will help:
a. Apply warm compresses on the affected area. Make sure its not very hot.
b. Take Tablet Motrin 1 tablet 6 hourly till this subsides.
c. These wounds need dressing as this is an area where the infection can travel to the brain.
Let me know if I can address any more concerns