Fell down and bruises on wrist, shoulder, back and legs. Painful head and face. Best treatment?

I fell down some stairs. Have several bruises, on my wrist, shoulder, back and legs. I also hit my head and have slight pain on my face and the left side of the crown of my head. What is the best immediate treatment?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 34 minutes later
Hi Cathey,
The treatment depends on the extent of the injuries you have sustained.
You should get a local physical examination by a local physician, if needed he may go for some XRAYs and CT scan to rule out serious XXXXXXX injuries and fractures.
At times nothing is needed but the clinical assessment only and pain killers for a week or so to alleviate the pain.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.