Fell down. Now having chronic back pain. Which medicine should I take for cure?

Hello, I am XXXXXX I have chronic back pain and I shattered my left heel 2 years ago. my back and foot now have major pain. walking, sitting,sleeping A friend gave some weed. I get Tramadol online, 180 pills a month. They don't work really. with weed I can move with 40% pain relief. I live in Montrose, Co 0000 Any Doctors in my area? new patient. I'll pay in cash. No health ins. Pain started, when I fell off a 2 story house. Heel and Back pain. I can't live the house by myself. Can't drive a stick shift anymore. I haven't worked in over 23 months. I do have a trust. Can you please help me??a doctor that writing weed scripts in Montrose, co
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later

Marijuana is rarely given as a prescription drug. Pain management specialist is the one who may sometimes if all other painkillers have failed can advice such treatment.

You may have to ask for such specialist in a referral hospital.

You will have to undergo an integrated approach by a Psychiatrist and a pain management specialist to get relief from such pain through weed.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.