Fell down. Noticed swelling and soreness. Is there any chances of fracture?

Fell off horse 2 days ago.I was galloping and fell pretty hard. Horse stepped on my hand and leg. Hand isn't too bad, but leg is pretty swollen and sore. He stepped on leg by the XXXXXXX bone.Could it be broken even though I can walk on it and bear weight?Also my chest is painful and it's worse when I take XXXXXXX breaths.
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 27 minutes later

Ideal step would be to get xray of leg and chest done.This will rule out leg bone and rib fractures.One might not be well aware of chest injury in such incidences as so its always better to get checked.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.