Fell and broke collar bone. Feeling tightness and unable to sleep. Suggest a solution?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
I fell and broke my collar bone. I am so tight I can barely sleep.
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Let me know the duration of injury

Detailed Answer:
Hi and Thanks for your query.

Fracture of collar bone usually unite with conservative management and takes 3-4 weeks for union.
Let me know the duration of injury and treatment taken.There is feature to upload the xrays/reports, kindly utilise that so that I can help you in better ways.
Meanwhile you can take anti-inflammatory drug like motrin to reduce pain and inflammation.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and informative and I will be glad to answer any further query.