Feels like wearing cement shoes. Reason?
User rating for this question
feet feel like I'm wearing cement shoes...
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic.Such a feeling is called Stocking sensation and is mostly caused by neuropathy may be related to diabetes, vitamin B deficiency particularly cyanocobalmine or folate or it may be peripheral neuropathy of neurological cause.Please get some tests done. A blood B12 level, blood sugar fasting and Posprandial should be done. A review with a neurological is recommended.I hope the advise would be helpful.
People also viewed
- Body leg numbness after food poison
- Will gta forte help with weight loss
- Would you find a palpable goiter in hypothyroidism
- Head pressure feeling like wearing a helmet
- Why does whole body hurt after tbi
- X ray images of chest
- My shoes wear on the outside heel
- Yoga exercises for sacroilitis
- Working out daily and not losing weight
- Change of body after marrige
- Stinging toes after wearing shoes
- Body changes after novasure
- Feels like wearing cement shoes reason
- Nasal cyst like cement
- Lightheadedness after blowing nose or standing up