Feels like wearing cement shoes. Reason?
User rating for this question
feet feel like I'm wearing cement shoes...
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic.Such a feeling is called Stocking sensation and is mostly caused by neuropathy may be related to diabetes, vitamin B deficiency particularly cyanocobalmine or folate or it may be peripheral neuropathy of neurological cause.Please get some tests done. A blood B12 level, blood sugar fasting and Posprandial should be done. A review with a neurological is recommended.I hope the advise would be helpful.
People also viewed
- Drugs to treat parkinson's
- Uti nerve damage urethra
- Head pressure feeling like wearing a helmet
- Tablet numlo
- Thin watery fluid from ear smells bad
- Symptoms of maningites
- Natural alternatives to baclofen
- Carbidopa levo er tabs
- My shoes wear on the outside heel
- Post-op care for splenectomy
- Stinging toes after wearing shoes
- Feels like wearing cement shoes reason
- Nasal cyst like cement
- Pump power equation metric
- Neck pain and red blotchy skin