Feeling weakness in legs, headaches, back pains, nausea and blurred vision. What is causing this?

Hello there,
I have had these symptoms for about 1 month:dizziness,weakness in legs, headaches, back pains, some chest pains and nausea and now blurred vision. The gp said it was an ear infection gave me 2 lots of antibiotics and nothing happened, then I was told it was whiplash, I have visited a cranial osteopath (1 session) some relief was achieved but not much.....the symptoms are still there, and it feels as if my head is being squeezed. I have been taking Herbalife shake and multivitamins since february not as a weight loss programme but as an energy booster. Could it be vitiamin o-dose? Other medications are amoxicilin and antibiotic ear drops and ibuprofen (1 a day and it seems to take the edge off). Thank you
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 20 minutes later
Your symptoms denote a serious possibilities like meningitis, cerebrovascular accident, subarachnoin hemorrhage, Benign positional vertigo etc,
You should consult a physician/neurologist who would assess you through a thorough physical examination and a blood screen, CT Brain and a Cerebrospinal fluid examintion is worthwhile.
Please be proactive to pin point the diagnosis rather than taking the trial treaments because that may delay the required actual management.
Wish you a good health.