Feeling weakness and trembling after bowel movement. How to get cured?

Hi doctor,

I feel weakness and trembling feeling in my legs after bowel movement sometimes and also i feel two or three drops of urine expel sonetimes after i have finished urination and have moved.
Posted Tue, 27 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
The expulsion of two or three drops of urine after micturition is a normal finding as a few drops that remain in external urethra may be discharged later.
The weakness and trembling feeling in the legs after a bowel movement may be related to exhaustion that you feel after passing a bowel movement. This can be avoided by taking plenty of fluids orally before going to toilet. You may also take an energy drink or fruit juice to replenish the calorie loss.
It would be helpful to get your blood hemoglobin levels checked to rule out anaemia.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.