Feeling weakness and back pain after masturbation. Any effective treatment?

Oncologist, Radiation
sir..i am 26,and continuously doing masturbation(1-2 times in a day),due to which i feel weeeeek day by day and feel back pain tooooo much but i m doing continuously and m doing these things before 1 and 1/2 years....sir plzzzz give me some very good treatment..m very very thankful to u and ur team if u can somthing for me..sir plzz do something and give me ur advise..sir m waiting ur response..plzz sirrr
Posted Thu, 28 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Dipanjan Majumder 2 hours later

Thank you for choosing Health Care Magic forum for your query. Can you please inform me whether you are feeling.

- Tired throughout the day
- Increased somnolence ( increased sleep)
- Easy fatiguability
- Palpitation ( like you can feel your own heartbeat)
- Have you got any sensation like passage of semen with your urine.

If you provide these details I may be able to help you. Now you have mentioned about 1-2 times masturbation a day for last 1-1.5 years. Now I can assure you this practice has no relation to organic disease. Masturbation is a sort of sexual perversion but not cause any harm to your body. But the thought that it may harm can cause psychological stress. If you give answers to the above questions I will try to help you. Keep me posted. Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Feeling weakness and back pain after masturbation. Any effective treatment? 38 hours later
i feel tired throughout the day and feel my low back pain..yaa its over
Answered by Dr. Dipanjan Majumder 14 minutes later

Thanks for answering my queries.

Please be assured that you will not have any diseases due to masturbation. The possible causes for chronic tiredness needs to be ruled out. Other conditions in which you can feel excessive tiredness through out the day includes, anemia, chronic fatigue syndrome, thyroid abnormalities, diabetes, depression, anxiety etc. For this, you will have to be examined by an XXXXXXX medicine specialist. He/ She will advise for routine blood investigations to rule out any other disorders.

If you are feeling too worried about masturbation, you may need support from a psychotherapist/ Psychiatrist. There are some medication that will be helpful like low dose benzodiazepines or selective serotonin receptor re uptake inhibitors. Cognitive behavioral therapy is another option.

Please discuss with your doctor after a proper examination.

Hope you will have some relief.

wish you a good health.