Feeling weak while walking. Done with ECG. What could it be?

My wife age is 34 & last 4 days her BP is 160/ 106. and 150/100 ( on 6th sept). where i found that one of our doctor told me to admit her & when i take 2nd openion with one of heart spaicialit doctoer where he gave medicine ( one tablet for BP & one for vitamin ) both the doctor seen the ECG of 2nd sep... As far as my wife concern she is feeling only weakness in walking apart from this every thing is ok there is no problem in having food and no other pain. so please suggest... And its first time insident.
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need more information...

Detailed Answer:

Blood pressure of 150/100 though high is usually well managed with antihypertensive medications. If she has just started medicines now, watch her pressure regularly say once a day/alternative day; if blood pressure continues to be the same even after 2 weeks, you can report back to your doctor for changes.

As far as weakness while walking is concerned, I don't think is it related to high blood pressure. Please provide additional details for further comments on this topic. I would like you to share with me the following details:
1. Since when did you notice this weakness?
2. With weakness do you mean she has difficulties with walking?
3. Does she report pain?
4. Is the symptoms constantly present or does it gradually develop as she walks?
5. Is this problem isolated to one limbs / both?

I would like these details initially to discuss further.

Awaiting your reply...

Dr. Prasad
Follow-up: Feeling weak while walking. Done with ECG. What could it be? 3 hours later
Thanks Doctor for u r quick revert.

Details of query.

1. we noticed this weakness on 29th August 2013.
2. there is no diffculty in walking. even there is no pain during walk but after walk pain start.
3. pian in legs only on evening time.
4. whole day there is no pain but only in evening legs are pain.
5. No limbs pain.

we did his blood test all reports are normal. ( sugar FBS RBS, Himoglobin, colostrol, lipid profile, calcuim)

Answered by Dr. Prasad 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
need clarification...

Detailed Answer:

You have reported contrasting symptoms; initial query you reported weakness while walking but in the second part you say there is no difficulty in walking. Since this alone is your wife's problem, please clarify/elaborate her complaints.

If needed, you can mail XXXXXXX website customer support to arrange a phone consultation with me; we can discuss her concerns by phone. You can mail to YYYY@YYYY

Awaiting your reply...