Feeling weak, unable to stand, no sense in legs and hands. Have headache, dizziness, vomiting and neck pain

Hi ,

From yesterday i am feeling weakness suddenly.I am not able to stand properly like there is no sense in legs and hands.Also i am suffering headache and dizziness.while eating feel like vomitting.Also having a pain in left neck/shoulder.
Please let me know what r the possible reason for this and also cure.
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that these features suggest the diagnosis of migraine . Considering young age and being female this appears to be most convincing.

Although the symptoms are vague . Cervical spondylosis also needs to be looked into.I will suggest you to see a physician for complete examination and evaluation . You can take paracetamol for pain relief and domperidone for vomiting . Take rest .

Wish you good health.

Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Feeling weak, unable to stand, no sense in legs and hands. Have headache, dizziness, vomiting and neck pain 3 days later
i had check my bp from my office clinic.and it was 130\ it normal or high?can it be the reason forabove mentioned symptoms?
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
For your age this is abnormal.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Yes it is abnormal for a person of your age to have this blood pressure . I think you need to have a cardiac check up . It can be a reason for your symptoms .

Dr. Shruti