Feeling warm in stomach, acid reflux after eating or drinking

I feel warm in my stomach & I get lot of refulx after eating or drinking from last 4 days...
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 26 minutes later

The warmth feeling in the stomach caused by gastritis due to acid peptic disease which also can trigger reflux and cause burning sensation in the chest.

Any change in the diet , stress or medications can trigger such a problem.Do take Tab Prilosec OTC one tab early in the morning before food for a week .Limit spicy foods in the diet and avoid alcoholic beverages if any.

Also do consume plenty of fluids like juices etc , it will help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.