Feeling very tired, lazy and dizzy. Heart starts beating fast and feeling weak. How to get cured?

i have been feeling very tired ,lazy,and dizzy when my stomach 39 years and have never had any medical problem.even when im brushing my teeth i got to sit down because i feel power less and something is pulling me down and my heart starts beating fast.
Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Abid 1 hour later
Hi there...

You are a young male having recent history of tiredness and dizzy spells with no past history of medical issues.

Keeping your history in mind, I will suggest you to get two investigations. First, thyroid function test and second 24 hour Holter monitoring to record heart rhythm.

So please get test and proceed further.

Consume fresh fruit juices, avoid caffeine, cola drinks.

Do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.