Feeling very tired. Is this related to high blood sugar levels?
User rating for this question
i have just tested my blood sugar and it is persistently 0ver 10.sometimes 12.My father was an insulin dependant diabetic.I am extremely tired. Is this related to high blood sugar levels.
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Most likely because of high blood sugar Detailed Answer: Hi, With the limited information that you had given the most likely reason for being tired could be high blood sugar levels. I take '10 and 12' with mmol/l as units. If so then your blood sugar levels are on higher side. I suggest you to approach a local doctor for further testing and management. Let me know if you have further concerns reading my reply.
People also viewed
- High blood sugar level
- High blood sugar levels diabetes
- Signs high blood sugar level
- Insulin-resistance diabetes causes
- Side effects of betnasol forte
- Insulin resistance causes
- Fallen pregnant on betaloc
- Non diabetic hypoglycemia causes
- Betaserc cause high blood pressure
- Novo betahistine for motion sickness
- Cause high blood sugar level
- Symptom high blood sugar level
- What are betanoid tablets used
- Type ll diabetes causes
- Gestational diabetes mellitus causes