Feeling very dizzy with some nausea and tingling fingers. No headache and body aches. Underlying cause?

I woke up this morning feeling very dizzy, with some nausea, and tingling fingers. No headache, no body aches. I haven't had this before and usually very healthy.
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Based on your age, symptom like feeling dizzy should be thoroughly evaluated.

Nausea, tingling fingers and feeling which started suddenly after waking up in the morning can be because of some simple causes like fluctuation of blood sugar levels, dehydration or they may also be because of some very rare heart or brain related causes.

So, as I already mentioned, putting your age in mind, I want you to undergo a physical consultation with an XXXXXXX medicine doctor.

Hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Take Care!