Feeling tired, sleepy and having headache. Took aspirin. How to get relief?

Hi, this morning I woke up and felt tired and had a terrible headache. When I looked in the mirror, I saw my left eye total blue. My eye didn't hurt but my head on top of it. I took 2 Aspirin which helped a little bit. I still have some pain...but I am very tired and just want to sleep. I never had this. I am 60 years old. I don't drink or smoke and I never had Migraines.
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Baheti 5 hours later
Thanks for posting query
I saw the image. Did you fell down or had accidental injury over head? This seems like bruise over over your eyelid seen after injury.
Is there some vision problems? or difficult opening eyes?
Just visit your local physician. He/She will examine you and if necessary get your CT scan done.

Best wishes,
Follow-up: Feeling tired, sleepy and having headache. Took aspirin. How to get relief? 54 minutes later
No I did not injured my eye / lid / head. I wonder if a small blood vessel bursted in my head. Now I am feeling much better, but my eye is still dark solid blue.
...also no vision problems...
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Baheti 1 hour later
Ok. In that case just show to your local physician. He/she will examine and if necessaru do CT /MR imaging.

Best wishes,