Feeling tired, palpitations, loss of appetite, depressed and nauseated. Looking for solution

i have been tired, palpitations, loss of appetite, scratchy watery eyes, depressed, moody, nauseated, weak for over a week .
Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

It is good to know that at your age you are taking good care of yourself. However for the past one week you are having some challenges such as palpitations, loss of appetite, nauseated, etc. We understand your concern of expecting an answer now. However the limitations of physical examination is there. I suggest that you get yourself examined by your doctor immediately and even go for an electrocardiogram to know the reason for palpitations.

From the medical history provided by you we presume that you do not have diabetes and hypertension. So, in the interim, you can take a small quantity of lemonade and see how you feel. It should be refreshing and help control your nausea feeling and weakness till you happen to consult your doctor within the next 24 hours.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back for any clarification. You may also like to share more information to help you.

Wishing you all the best.