Feeling tired, loss of hair, fast heart beat and feeling dizzy. Why am I feeling this?

Hi, im allways feelling tired, loosing a bit of hair and some of my teeth start to break apart, also my heart sometimes beats really fast and hard and sometimes feel disy. I just wanto know why am i hetting all this?
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
These symptoms could be due to nutritional deficiency.Its possible that you are not consuming a nutritional well balanced diet in which there may be vitamin deficiency.
Also your thyroid levels should be checked also as similar symptoms may occur in thyroid dysfunction. Another possible cause may be a malabsorption syndrome where the micronutrients arent getting absorbed in the gut,hence,leading to deficiency.
You should improve your diet and get your thyroid levels checked.If there is no improvement,then only should the third option be considered.