Feeling tired, have night sweats, constipation, stomach pain and gastric problem. Proper diagnosis?

Feb 2013

I have had sickness, now I have constipation with upper stomah pain and constantly burping, I feel so tired & for the last 2 months I've been having night (sweats severe) not sure if this connected but my hair texture has changed and I have a very dry scalp too Kcould you diagnose? thank you XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 6 hours later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

Constipation is usually due to dietary reasons. If dietary fiber is less in your daily diet it will lead to constipation.

Upper stomach pain with constant burping is looking like resulting from gastric problems like hyperacidity which is known as acid peptic disease (APD).

Tiredness, constipation, dry scalp, and change of hair structure may be associated with an underlying hormonal problems like hypothyroidism.

For night sweats, there are many reasons like some chronic infections, drugs, fever conditions, and thyroid problems.

Detailed review of your complaints and physical examination is important by a Physician to come to a conclusion and to plan for an appropriate investigations to find the exact problem.

And I advise you to get evaluated for acidity and hypothyroidism after discussing with your Physician.

I advise you to take well balanced and nutritious soft diet.

Avoid oily, junk, fried, and spicy food. And don't skip meals. Avoid consumption of caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee and carbonated drinks like colas.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.