Feeling tired, fluttering in bladder and vomit after eating. Tested negative for cystitis and urine infection

I have been unwell for 5 weeks with a constant dragging down in my abdomin, and the fuller my bladder gets the more the dragging down is. I have been tested for cystitis, urine infection but the tests came back negative. I have been examined for a dropped womb but that all seems fine. I usually vomit after eating a meal; I feel as though my stomach has been overloaded. I have a constant feeling of being unwell, tired, and this is really dragging me down.
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I would like to know a few more details to serve you better:
1) Have you done any other blood investigations other than the urine tests?
2) How frequently do you vomit, is it after every meal?
3) Is there any current stress in your life?
4) Are you using any drugs (medications) at present?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Feeling tired, fluttering in bladder and vomit after eating. Tested negative for cystitis and urine infection 10 minutes later
I have not had any other tests done.

I vomit after most main meals

I do worry about my 86 yr old mother who lives on her own.

I am taking Methotrexate (3 x 2.5 mg tablets )on a Monday and folic acid Tuesday to Sunday for Psoriosis.
I take 2 co-codamol at night if the pain in my arm is too severe.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 10 hours later
Thanks for your followup response.
From the description that you have stated it appears that you are having gastritis and Gastro esophageal reflux disease. Both Methotrexate and folate have a tendency to cause gastritis and same can present with the kind of symptoms that you have described.
You should take a bland diet for a few weeks. Start yourself on Rabeprazole in the morning empty stomach for atleast 2-3 weeks and look for the response.
Also plan an Ultra Sound of the abdomen when ever you find time.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.