Feeling tired, dizzy, disoriented, having night sweats, muscle and joint pain. Any relief?

I have been having some health issues recently that seem to a query. I am tired and feel sick most of the time. My muscles and joints ache, my sinus symptoms are worse than normal. When I do get myself out of bed, I feel dizzy and disoriented. Can't seem to motivate myself, (which for me is unusual). I want to to do ANYTHING, but my body just won't do it...I throw up or feel nauseated every day, mostly in AM, at night I commonly have night sweats and leg aches and/or shooting pains...that's just the majors...Mostly I am tired ALL of the time...Please any help
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Hi there, if you have allergy and asthma issues, and you have pain at nights, they can interfere with your sleep. As a result you feel tired during the day. Nausea feeling which is worse in the mornings could be also related to your sleep problem. Night sweats are also the sign of sleep disruption at night. It could be related to breathing problem at night or some other issues. It is good to tell your doctor to see what is the cause of your sleep problem. It could be restless leg syndrome, sleep apnea (if you are obese), fibromyalgia (if you are depressed) or some other less common issues. Let me know if you have any question. I wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Feeling tired, dizzy, disoriented, having night sweats, muscle and joint pain. Any relief? 28 minutes later
I don't have a doctor or insurance...hence, asking a website. I will list my daily symptoms...bear with me, it's long...
Abdominal pain
body aches/muscle pain
nausea, vomiting diarrhea
urinary problems, i.e., UTI, (treated), but constant feeling, and frequent, or when cough or sneeze wet myself
night sweats
hearing issues...too loud/ too soft
Chronic fatigue
Lethargic, feel like jello, but ache
Anxiety/Panic attacks
Cannot concentrate or remember simple things
Hands keep going numb
loss of appetite or severe cravings
sinuses are worse than ever
keep getting colds and flues, and more severe than most

I used to have a high metabolism and tons of energy...
I turned 40 last year and wrote most of these symptoms off as 'getting older', which some of these may be the case. But feeling like this everyday tells me something is wrong.
I am 5'8", now 140 lbs (before 120-128).
40 yrs old, Heritage is American (mutt), Irish, Lebanese, Lithuanian, and a bunch of 'who knows'). I don't know what else you need to know...
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 15 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. The most common thing would be chronic insomnia. People who have anxiety and panic attacks, experience chronic insomnia commonly. Many things may attribute to chronic insomnia and it causes problems with concentration and possibly mood and other issues like fatigue. Its management consists of sleep hygiene, behavioral technics like relaxation, and cognitive therapy. Let me know if you have any question.
Follow-up: Feeling tired, dizzy, disoriented, having night sweats, muscle and joint pain. Any relief? 9 minutes later
Insomnia? Are you sure you are answering my? I sleep all day...and even if so, who insomnia really cause all of those symptoms?
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 10 minutes later
Hi there, people who have chronic insomnia are sleepy during the day. This is a very common problem. 11 percent of the general population suffer from chronic insomnia.
As I mentioned, it could be fibromyalgia if you are depressed or if you have tender points on your elbow, sternum, hip, etc.
I am mentioning the most probable things for you with regard to your history.
I wish you a good health.