Feeling tired, dizziness, headache and weakness after nightfall or masturbation. Suggest diet and medicine

Urologist
Question
Hello Dr, i'm 27 year unmarried boy,from last two years i'm feeling tired, dizzyness, headache and general weakness after nightfall or mastubation. and also i'm not able to concentrate on anything and my memory power has so much reduced. i've took so many medicenes like b-complex, methylcobalamin and revital and i've improved but after 2-3 months i'm feeling again same problem and this is happening from last 2 years. please tell me what should i do and what foods and medicene should i take.
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
None of these symptoms are due to night fall or masturbation - unless you are addicted to masturbation.
You basically need general or master health checkup to make sure there is no major health issue like anemia, thyroid problem or diabetes.
If these are ruled out, healthy diet ( XXXXXX vegetables, fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts), exercise, yoga and relaxation is all you need.
A session of counseling would a lot of good.
Hope I answered your queries.
Kindly get back for doubts if any,
DR GS