Feeling tired, bloated, gaining weight and have constipation with black stool. Symptoms of pregnancy?

I am extremely tired, have had black stools, major constipation, have gained 10lbs or more; very thirsty all day, night. Dry mouth, I am so bloated you would think I am pregnant. I feel alwful. thanks
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 3 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Black stools mean mean BLOOD - from higher up in the digestive tract & altered by the enzymes...
In association with tiredness, it may mean the bleeding could be large and significant.
In such situations, time is important - earlier the better.
Seek help soon

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck