Feeling tired and sleepy, having red rashes under eye, getting breathless. Blood tested clear. Concerned

I am feeling constantly tired, want to go to sleep all the time. I have a red rash under my eyes and get breathless quite easily. I have had blood tests done but nothing has shown up.
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
I would like to know the results of your investigations.
A sense of generalised weakness can be due to some Endocrine disorders like Diabetes & Hypothyroidism.
It may be a manifestation of depression. If you have anemia then also you can feel tired all the time and breathlessness also.
If you are overweight and snore at night then probably the cause is Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
You need a physical examination by your physician and get base line investigations like Chest X XXXXXXX Electrocardiogram, Complete Blood Counts, Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Fasting and Post-Prandial Blood Sugar, Thyroid Profile, Lipid Profile, Ultrasound Abdomen, Urine Compete Examination.
This work up is expected to detect the underlying problem so a definite treatment could be started.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.
Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back, I would be happy to solve them.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Feeling tired and sleepy, having red rashes under eye, getting breathless. Blood tested clear. Concerned 1 hour later
Many thanks. If I can get hold of the report, I could send you the results of a recent blood test I did. Would you be interested to see it?

With best wishes
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 58 minutes later
Welcome back to healthcare magic Physicians!
I would like to go through the reports to find out the solution to your problems.
Please reduce the size of files by editing them to reduce the size of upload.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.
I f you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.
And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to post your view in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!
Wish you a great XXXXXXX