Feeling tired after having sex. Have low sperm count. What could be causing this?

I am 41 yr now, i am not very active sex sine my adult age, even i have good desire of sex, i didn't because after sex i feel very tired ,not psychological, even my sperm count was very low in my 30s- 4 million only,also during intercourse i the ejaculation happened within 2 to 3 mins it is also very disgusting. Also i have the problem of urgency in YYYY@YYYY i know it is late but want to know what is the reason ,i don't have any bad habits, i have good live style and food, still my haemoglobin level is low 12.5 instead the preferred is 13.5 -16 ,Is there any connection on this observation.Please suggest me what test should i undergone ,the reasons and the remedy.

Thanks a lot
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to the forum.
Low Hb and tiredness after sex can be improved with healthy diet and multivitamins.
Frequent urination needs evaluation by ultrasound scan to check if you have stone or infection. If none, it is called overactive bladder and needs treatment for three to six months.
Low count is not related to sexual performance. It is related to child bearing and needs to be addressed if you are looking for a child.
2 to 3 minutes is not bad and can be improved with general methods and specific medicines by a urologist.
All your problems are treatable and there should be no worry.
Best regards
Follow-up: Feeling tired after having sex. Have low sperm count. What could be causing this? 2 days later
Thanks Doctor,

Don't think i am confusing things but this is what i am experiencing ..
Already I have been to the Doctor regarding the immediate urge for urination(not in night) ,during day time ,while exposed to AC or in travel ,those i feel palm chillness also and this urge,they also said overactive bladder , but is this curable by medicines? Should go for any thyroidal problem
Even for this low count by God's grace i was gifted with one child,so i am not concerned about that issue now,but wanted to know I have any hormonal problem?
If i undergo circumcision ,will it lessen the sensitivity so that the prolonged the intercourse timing.

Please advise me

Thanks a lot ...
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome back.
OAB is treatable and curable with 3 to 6 months of anti-cholinergics.
Circumcision exposes the head of penis -called glans penis - and so sensitivity is expected to be less leading to longer intercourse time - at least on theory.
Thyroid problem needs to addressed by clinical examination followed by thyroid function tests if necessary. But this is not related to OAB and sexual performance.
Hope this helps.
best regards