Feeling tired, abdominal pain, bloating, dizzy, lightheaded and chest pain. Required treatment?

Oncologist, Surgical
Question
Hi
I'm 37 and l am constantly feeling sick in my stomach, tired, lathargic, sharp abdominal pain, bloated, pain in right hip occasionally, dizzy spells, light headed, I had eblation op on my heart 18 months ago get chest pain and a aching feeling behind my left breast, also strange dis share can you help on what test should be proformed.
Thank you:-/
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 1 hour later
Sorry to hear about your problem. Your symptoms are suggestive of a viral infection and it should resolve on its own within a few days. There are no tests which will help in diagnosing a viral infection.
The other rare possibility is a cardiac problem, which can lead to dizziness and weakness. To rule this out you can get an ECG and ECHO done and review with your cardiologist.

Hoping for the best. Please feel free to clarify any other query.

Follow-up: Feeling tired, abdominal pain, bloating, dizzy, lightheaded and chest pain. Required treatment? 35 minutes later
Thank you for you prompt reply.
This problem has been going on for several months.
I've researched my symptoms from cervical cancer, to small bowel obstruction from a c section scar tissue.
I know my body and none of it feels like a viral infection...
I've had an unbyical hernia removed 12 months ago too, so lm thinking it may have returned.
Please let m elbow your opinion.
Thank you

Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 5 minutes later
I gave my opinion based on your history and your previous history did not mention that you were suffering from these symptoms for the last few months and not did it mention about your umblical hernia or C-section.
Small bowel obstruction symptoms also dont last for months and it manifests within hours to a couple of days. Cervical cancer will usually be associated with bleeding per vaginum.
It is best that you get yourself evaluated for a cardiac disorder.

Hoping for the best.